A little older than you think, hoodies/sweatshirts was in fashion since the 17 century. Undoubtedly, the most comfortable, trendy, chic, and unapologetically gender-neutral go-to outfits for an instant splash of style. And, as we welcome winter, high-neck sweatshirts hoodies top our shopping list. Isn’t it?
Although the line between men's and women’s fashion has started to blur, we restrained this post to hoodies for girls. Sweatshirts can be a perfect choice for several occasions to make others go envious. Here are some ways to match your requirement:
Hoodies For Girls
- The first and most popular is sporty fashion. The sweatshirt and sweatpants combo is one of the most popular looks, particularly for males. Women frequently select this look as well, though significantly differently. They can dress in tight sweatpants and an oversized pullover for a distinctive look.
- Gildan sweatshirts come in a formal style as well as a sporty or casual one. It can be worn as part of a formal ensemble when paired with a shirt such that the collar and cuff are visible.
- The simplest style to pull off is casual. A pair of jeans and a t-shirt will give you the ideal everyday casual look.
How To Style A Sweatshirt for Girls?
Pairing it with bottoms:
- Wear it with or without bottoms as a dress. A large, long sweatshirt worn as a dress creates an appealing streetwear look.
- You can never go wrong with denim. Jeans are always a good choice, regardless of the fit. Denim complements the oversized sweatshirt while emphasizing your figure. Pair with ripped or acid-washed jeans to add texture.
- Wear leggings or yoga pants to complete the sporty look. Fitted bottoms are ideal for wearing with an oversized sweatshirt. Experiment with boldly colored or printed design pants to add a little, or a lot, of personality to your outfit if you want to get creative.
- Wear joggers to stay comfortable. Choose sweatpants that are slimmer fitting and tapered at the ankles if you want to be comfortable from head to toe.
Topping it all off:
- Thigh-high boots add a touch of class and sass. Wear an oversized sweatshirt as a dress with thigh-high boots to show the world you're ready to take on the day.
- Wear sneakers or canvas shoes for a relaxed, confident look. Wear colored shoes with a plain sweatshirt to make your outfit stand out.
- Sweatshirts look best when worn layered. Layer your oversized sweatshirt with a jean jacket in a similar fit. Instead, opt for a bomber jacket for a more sporty look.
Hopefully, these tips to style sweatshirts for girls must have giggled some bells to come up with a new look for this winter. So, all you need is to look for some colorful, trendy, good-quality hoodies/sweatshirts to make a perfect combination. This is where the Global Republic comes into the big picture, as they offer you tons of options in their top collection of hoodies/sweatshirts. What are you waiting for?